offers a 30-day money-back promise on Ezdoss Digital Signage Software
(excluding custom designed Templates and Content) and Media Players that are
purchased online from this web site (www.ezdoss.com).
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase of our products, you may contact us at email@example.com within 30 days of your purchase to request a refund by providing the following:
1. Name and e-mail address under which the purchase was made
2. Invoice number as shown on your Payment Receipt email
3. You MUST Unregister the License Key/s from all devices you may have installed the software on, by following directions listed here.
receipt of all of the above applicable to your purchase, we will refund 100% of
your purchase price by either crediting your credit card account or by issuing
a refund check.
NOTE: Those who have purchased Ezdoss Digital Signage products through a reseller, should contact that reseller for their refund policy. Ezdoss reserves the right to limit returns.
* The best way to remove Ezdoss Digital Signage software from your system is as follows:
NOTE: You MUST Unregister before uninstalling - Failing to do so may invalidate refund.
Media Players using PRO or SAAS versions
- Start the Ezdoss Digital Signage App
- Click on 'License Information'
- Click on 'Unregister License'
Microsoft Windows 2000 and Windows XP using PRO, PROT or PRORS versions
Activate the Control Panel, double click Add/Remove Programs, click the Ezdoss entry in the list of programs and click Remove.
Windows Vista, 7 and 8 using PRO, PROT or PRORS versions
Activate the Control Panel, click Uninstall a program (located under Programs), click the Ezdoss entry in the list of programs, and click Uninstall